Chennzeihhan Version 1.2.5
Chennzeihhan Version 1.2.5
Chennzeihhan (old high german for Kennzeichen/registration plate) is an offline database for vehicle registration plates that can find the district of the vehicle plate. It covers currently more than 1200 international and local codes from Austria, Germany and Switzerland and is available for Jolla Sailfish OS. You can search the database by district code, name or both. For every district it has some additional information, especially for the Austrian and German ones, where it also cover the connections between current and old district codes.
Chennzeihhan is available in the Jolla store on your Sailfish OS device.
Developed with westphalian stubbornness in Munich.
Chennzeihhan lets you search offline for the district code on vehicle license plates.
- International codes and local codes from Austria, Germany and Switzerland, more are planned in a premium version
- Add countries to favorites for faster access
- More than 1200 codes covered
- Connections between old and new codes in Austria and Germany
- Available in English and German
Start Chennzeihhan, select a country and start to search.
2014-03-12 Version 1.2.5
- Fixed: loading of abc grid after first DB installation
- Fixed: minor UI glitches in settings
2014-03-12 Version 1.2.4
- New: icon to indicate disbanded districts in the district list of a country
- Fixed: operation status on favourites was not cleared after canceling the deletion
- Fixed: non ASCII characters were not shown in the alphabetical grid
- Fixed: minor UI glitches
2014-03-07 Version 1.2.3
- Fixed: when no database was installed, alphabet rows were overlaying the information
2014-03-06 Version 1.2.2
- Fixed: overlapping animations in the settings
- Fixed: try to improve main/countries view performance
- Fixed: prevent deleting favourite, when other deletion is in progress
2014-02-28 Version 1.2.1
- Changed: application cover displays more information and has some actions
- Changed: improve Wikipedia webview
- Changed: redesigned database update in settings
- New: added changelog page to about page
- Fixed: start searching with first letter, fixing issue #1
2014-02-27 Version 1.2
- NEW: international vehicle registration codes
- NEW: Austrian vehicle registration codes
- NEW: favourites for faster access to countries
- NEW: colored international signs
- NEW: laod localized Wikipedia page if available, English as first fallback, otherwise native language
- Changed: redesigned starting page
2014-02-17 Version 1.1
- NEW: database is not part of application package anymore, therefore it can be updated seperately
- Changed: visual improvements
- Fixed: user data paths according to Jolla harbour rules
2014-02-12 Version 1.0
- Initial version
Chennzeihhan is based on the following technologies. It is written in Qt/C++, using QML for the user interface and stores it’s data in a local SQLite database.
SQLite is an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. The code for SQLite is in the public domain and is thus free for use for any purpose, commercial or private. SQLite is currently found in more applications than we can count, including several high-profile projects.
- Chennzeihhan by Buschtrommel
- licensed under GNU General Public License 2
- Database Free by Buschtrommel
- licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
- Qt by Qt Project
- licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1 or at own wish under commercial terms
- SQLite by SQLite Team
- is under public domain